The hospital nursing treatment vehicle is convenient for daily cleaning and disinfection and is corrosion-resistant and anti-rust. It is especially suitable for use in the medical and sanitary environment and meets the sanitary requirements of the medical industry. Nursing trolleys are available in a variety of styles. The most commonly used carts are double-layered carts with guardrails and drawers, which can not only place some valuable medical supplies but also do not have to worry about the medical supplies slipping when pushing and pulling, which is truly safe and worry-free.
Features of medical ABS nursing trolleys:
- The body of the medical ABS nursing cart is mainly composed of aluminum, plastic, and steel structure, which is light and sensitive in movement, novel in planning, and beautiful in shape;
- ABS mold forming table, curved handrail, stainless steel three-sided guardrail hung a detachable partition, which can be placed on disinfectant cups, sand wheel cups and other bottled objects;
- The medical nursing cart is equipped with a separation layer, which can place oral medicines, instruments or other items;
- The car body is equipped with a dirt bucket to avoid infection after contact with dirt.
How to maintain ABS medical carts? This maintenance method is always suitable for a cycle of 2-3 weeks. For daily maintenance, use a pure cotton cloth and clean water to scrub. Suitable for the maintenance of silent casters.
- Moisten a soft cotton cloth with water and wring it until it is 80% dry.
- Carefully scrub the fingerprints or other stains on the surface of the car body.
- Take the cleaning agent and apply it to the pure cotton cloth and rub it evenly.
- Use a cotton cloth to scrub the stained area vigorously until the stain is removed.
- Put the pure cotton cloth in clean water and wash it to remove the detergent in the cloth.
- Twist to 80% dry, until the residue of cleaning agent on the surface of the car body is wiped off.