Why Use an Electric Nasal Irrigator?
The nose processes a lot of inhaled substances every day, while the dirty stuff stays in the nose. So it is very necessary to wash your nose regularly.
|Product Name||Electric Nasal Irrigator|
|Symptom||Nasal congestion, runny nose, rhinitis, sinusitis|
|Performance||1. One-touch nose wash|
|2. water temperature visible|
|3. Multi-gear and multi-mode|
|4. Suitable for the whole family|
This nasal cleaner maximizes nasal cleansing by using a gentle pulsating irrigation action. It effectively clears and cleans your sinuses to maintain health and relieve congestion from your system. For Sinus Relief – This nasal aspirator relieves symptoms of sinus problems, allergies, and the common cold such as cough, congestion, post-nasal drip, nasal irritation, and sinus headaches.
Easy to Operate
- One-key Switch
With level memory.
- One-key Control
Cleaning Mode: to meet
Frequency Conversion Pulse Mode
Wash the nose and massage the nasal cavity at the same time cleaning needs.
- Effective Nasal Irrigator
This nasal irrigator device uses a gentle pulsating rinse action for maximum nasal cleansing and optimum health benefits.
- Large Capacity Water Tank
Large and full-opening 200ml water capacity tank allows you to thoroughly clean your nasal without running out of water amid the process.
- Precise Control of Water Temperature
The comfortable temperature is 95°F-104°F.
The mark of the water tank will change color as The water temperature change.
Note: Please fill with 200ml of liquid when using.
- Insert the nozzle, and the direction of rotation can be adjusted, when you need to take out the nozzle, just pull it out with force.
- Fill the water tank with water, and add 200ML of water to each bag of 1.8g nasal salt.
- To install the water tank, take the main unit of the product, hold the main unit with one hand, hold the water tank with the other hand, and rotate it into the buckle position.
- Turn on the power and adjust the required mode to wash your nose as needed