|Electric Scooter Wheelchair Specifications|
|Product dimension||555*935*802 mm|
|Folding size||555*465*855 mm|
|Weight||About 26.7 kg|
|Battery||Lithium battery, 25.3V/10.6A|
|Charging time||5 hours|
|Maximum speed||6 km/h|
|Rear wheel||Pneumatic tyre|
|Weight capacity||115 kg|
|Climbing ability||10 degree|
|Obstacle crossing height||3.5 cm|
|Turning radius||About 78 cm|
|Operating environment||-15 — 40 ℃|
Double motor balance design
- Strong driving force
- A slope can also be driven in a straight line
- The high-performance brushless DC motor can carefully adjust the traveling state and improve the driving performance. The balanced structure of the dual motor can drive smoothly on a certain slope.
Precise braking system
- Intelligent speed control
- After numerous field tests, the R&D department developed a special electromagnetic brake system, which can stop even when the 10° slope is released.
- Accurately control real-time status safer travel
- team research and development of intelligent control chips to travel safely and more comfortably.
Smartphones control mobility scooters
- The app is equipped with multiple languages and Bluetooth can be easily operated.
The operation lever can be customized for left-hand operation(default right-hand operation)
The minimum radius of rotation is approx 78cm