Finger guard type finger bone fixation splint
Medical external fixation splint orthopedic trauma surgery accessory tools, mainly made of polymer foam board, sponge, metal aluminum plate, and other materials.
The thickness of the medical external fixed splint should not be less than 5mm, the thickness of the metal aluminum plate used should not be less than 1.5mm, and the thickness of the rolled splint aluminum plate should not be less than 0.4mm.
- Applicable to phalanx fracture, ligament injury, distraction avulsion after fixation.
- helps maintain stability by immobilizing the pharangeal ioint.
- Mallet finger.
- Volar plate injury.
- Stable finger fractures.
- Immobilize sprained finger.
- Easy to wear, easy to adjust.
- Easy application and removal.
- Made of malleable aluminum with foam padding.
How to wear a finger splint:
- Put a finger into the finger splint, then bend the aluminum splints inwardly to fit the finger.
- Tape may be required to make sure the splint stays in place.