What is a Commode Wheelchair?
The Commode Wheelchair is based on a traditional manual wheelchair. It adds a device that allows users to use a wheelchair to go to the toilet instead of leaving the wheelchair to go to the toilet like a normal wheelchair, which greatly facilitates the use of some wheelchair users. It is produced when the user is inconvenient to go to the toilet. More and more people with disabilities who cannot go to the toilet usually use wheelchairs that can go to the toilet to ensure a happier life for the disabled.
Advantages of Commode Wheelchair
- [With Commode] The wheelchair is with a toilet seat and with a commode. It will be convenient for the elderly and the disable.
- [Foldable Manual Wheelchair] The wheelchair is foldable and the folding size is 870*250*900 mm, which meets most of car trunks.
- [Four Brake System] Four front and rear brake system design, which is convenient for users to brake themselves and is more secure during driving.
- [Foot Pedal] The foot pedals are in a non-slip design, 7-inch front wheel, stainless steel front fork, 360° rotation direction, double bearing, more convenient.
- [Solid Tires] The manual wheelchair is with solid tires, which are easy to care, maintenance-free, dual-bearing decompression design, effective against road bumps, slow-release.
- [Overall Welding] The manual wheelchair is made of thick steel pipe, which is integral welded and integrated molding. And it can bear 100 kg. The elderly can steadily drive it and get a double protection.
|Parameter||lightweight manual wheelchair with commode|
|Main material||Stainless steel|
|Size (Unfold)||870*650*900 mm|
|Size (fold)||870*250*900 mm|
|Net weight||17 kg|
|Max loading||100 kg|
|Front wheel||7 inch, solid|
|Rear wheel||24 inch, solid|
|Application||Hospital, home, clinic|
There are no reviews yet.