Customized Physical Therapy Pain Relief Trunk Fixator Weight Lift Back Shield Lumbar Support
The industrial back brace wraps the lower back to tighten the muscles and provide support to the lower back. And, the material of the brace is soft and elastic, so you can adjust the compression and size to meet your demand easily. What’s more, there are 6 pieces of bone in the industrial back brace. They provide support around the lower back and relieve compression on the lumbar, then they can protect your lower back and relieve lower back pain when you are lifting heavy things daily.
|Product name||Working industrial back brace|
|Size||S, M, L, XL, XXL|
|Bone||6 pieces of bone|
|Material||Polyester, spandex, nylon|
|Feature||Breathable, elastic, soft|
|Function||Support lower back, correct posture|
- Durable fabric to enjoy for a long time.
- Adjustable shoulder straps.
- Elastic splints assure maximal support.
- Quickly change the pressure.
- The ergonomically designed belt assures the best posture.
- The Safety back support brace offers excellent protection when lifting and standing for a long time. It holds the back in the proper position to reduce the stress on the lower back. And with the removable strap, it can be used for people who are going through back pain. It also can support the back to reduce the tiredness of the waist.
|Measurement error: ±2cm|
- Prevent & Treat
The industrial back brace helps lessen lumbar strain, eases existing chronic back pain, prevents further damage from overuse, encourages proper lifting techniques, and develops better back posture for working and sitting.
- Adjustable & Detachable Suspenders
Removable, criss-cross suspender straps provide additional support and can be easily adjusted, making it completely customizable.
- Breathable & Low-Profile Fit
Made of a premium-quality elastic, making it is comfortable to wear while working or weightlifting. Comes in black neutral color and can be worn over or beneath your clothing.
- Ideal For Industrial Use
Double-pull tension straps and flexible posterior stays provide superior lower back and abdominal support for occupations including construction, landscaping, bricklaying, and movers.