- Use for patients with cervical spine injury and high thoracic injury, cervical spine (except for the atlantoaxial) injury after consolidation and rehabilitation of the campaign to protect, cervical arthritis and stability of the cervical spine fracture fixing and protecting treatment.
- It is made of the hardness of polymer composite materials and aluminum alloy.
- The head ring fixation device effectively limits the head rotation.
- The chest compression height can be adjusted according to the patient height on the backside of the chest.
- Occipital bone support height can adjust the height of occipital bone until it supports well.
- Mandibular bracket height can adjust the height of the mandibular until it supports well.
- Can be removed and thickened breathable lining, make wearing more comfortable, and can be cleaned.
1. Check whether the inner liner is stuck to the plastic plate, adjust the chest compression plate to a suitable position according to the needs of the patient, and adjust the chin rest to the place where the chin is supported.
2. Adjust the height of the chest press on the back to a suitable position for the patient, adjust the occipital support to the position of supporting the occiput, and stick the two front and rear shoulder and neck fixing straps to fix.
3. Adjust the waist fixation belt according to the patient’s body, and stick and fix the fixation belts on both sides while ensuring the patient’s breathing is smooth.
4. Fix the head with the headband straps and check whether the various parts are firmly fixed at the same time. Wearing is complete.