|Lightweight portable handicapped stair climbing wheelchair Parameters:|
|Overall dimension (cm)||120x65x110||Battery weight(kg)||17×2|
|Seat width (mm)||450||Max. forward speed||8-10km/h|
|Seat height (mm)||550||Weight capacity||150kg|
|Overall length (mm)||1700||TNS 20’FCL(PCS)||60|
|Seat depth (mm)||450||CTNS 40′(PCS)||150|
|Packing (cm)||86x71x75||Weight capacity||150kg|
Intelligent travel brand new upgrade, fully automatic down-track stair-climbing wheelchair.
Light is our everlasting dream
- No matter if you go up and down stairs, you will stop firmly and not slide the ladder.
- Help more seniors and people with limited mobility get out of the home door take a breath of fresh air and bathe in the afternoon sun.
Why must choose the bottom track
- Advantages of stair-climbing wheelchairs with lower crawlers.
- The pitch angle of the body track is in line with most old buildings.
- The angle of the stairs and the center of gravity of the upper and lower floors are balanced and stable.
- When you let go, you will not slide down the ladder, will not turn forward, and the passengers will be more of a sense of security.
Efficient battery life of 20km
- 500W powerful dual-motor start stable and effective energy-saving battery life.
- Strictly selected high-energy lithium battery pack battery packs can be easily taken out with one button, supporting separate charging.