Made of high-quality stainless steel materials, strong support, strong and lightweight, adjustable height, fully meet the needs of people of different heights, low price. Handrail design in line with ergonomic principles, feel comfortable. Anti-slip design of the floor, safer to use.
- High-quality aluminum tube with aluminum alloy treatment on the surface.
- A reinforced central vertical tube provides a better supporting force.
- A specially designed expansion tube offers more convenient adjustment.
- An anti-skidding rubber feet-pad with a metal gasket inside makes it more durable.
- There’s a rubber tube inside so as to prevent friction of the metal tube.
- High-quality Sponge foaming armpit support and handle make it more comfortable to use.
- 6 gears for height adjustment (gear distance: 2.5cm).
Height(cm): S:100-120 M:110-130 L:120-140
How to use crutches properly:
The rubber pad in the armpit support section should be flexible, and the bottom of the cane should have a rubber end. And if you feel that your body or legs are not strong, walk wobbly and unstable, sprain pain in the joints of the lower limbs or have osteoarthritis of the knee, you can choose to use a cane. Many older adults are reluctant to use a cane for fear of being seen as a sign of aging, but using a cane can really make you more comfortable, secure, and independent.
Use a cane in When standing up straight, the upper edge of the cane should be about 2 fingers below the armpit. The armrest of the cane should be at the height of the hip circumference line or standing with your hands down and your wrists crossed. When holding the armrest, the elbow joint is slightly bent. To prevent damage to the nerves and blood vessels in the armpit, the body should be supported by the hands rather than at the armpit when standing and walking.