- Aluminum Alloy Tube Material.
- 9 Position button Height Adjustable.
- Light and easy to carry, easy to lift for the elderly.
- Durable, and more lightweight than other walking cane.
- The suitable floor area of four feet, thickened rubber footpad, and anti-skid.
- High wear-resistant handrail, anti-skid, more comfortable human grip mechanics.
Aluminum alloy four-legged cane use method:
- Step 1: loosen the fixed knob.
- Step 2: depress the button and move the telescopic rod to adjust the height of the cane.
- Step 3: Confirm that the button is fastened.
- Step 4: lock the fixed knob.
How to measure the height of your walking stick
①The height of the elbow joint when the angle of the elbow joint becomes 30~40 when the crutch is placed at the position of 20cm in front of the foot.
②The height from the ground to the wrist or the height from the ground to the femoral joint socket when the arm is vertical.
③ Calculation of crutch length.
(A person with an arched back can stand with an arched back as long as he or she maintains a standing position)
Body height ÷ 2 + 2 ~ 3 cm (the thickness of the general shoe sole) = crutch length